COSCDA Boot Camp is designed for state agency staff with less than three years of CDBG experience. Boot Camp is a high-level overview that covers all topics related to implementation of the CDBG Program.
This course includes a comprehensive exam at the conclusion of the training.
The full list of topics include:
• Overview of Laws and Requirements
• National Objectives and Eligible Activities
• Program Administration and Sub-Grantee Management
• Consolidated Plans and Action Plans
• High Level Review of Crosscutting Requirements
• Financial Management