Fallon, NV, Congressional District NV-2
City of Fallon
The purpose of the project is for the installation of infrastructure that will create accessibility to Maine Street. The work will include demolition, repaving Front Street and the associated curb, gutters, and sidewalk replacement.
- Total Beneficiaries: 2,425; Low-to-Moderate Income: 1,350 – 55.60%
- With better access to the Maine St in Fallon the city would like to add new businesses and anticipates that there will be 49 long-term jobs that will have been retained or create when the project is complete.
- The project is underway and expected to be completed in Spring 2021.
Project Type Infrastructure
- City of Fallon Regional Transportation Commission Funds
- City of Fallon Enterprise Funds
- City of Fallon General Fund
- CDBG $630,444
- Other public funds $1,718,556
- Total $2,349,000