The Training You’ve Been Waiting For!
CDBG Boot Camp is a four-day training program for state CDBG agency staff. The program provides the information you need about state CDBG requirements, federal laws and regulations that shape how the program is administered every day.
The Boot Camp format features presentations and related class exercises. The training guidebook is an excellent resource with statutory provisions, HUD regulations, notices, a glossary and case examples. The Boot Camp program is taught by a team of highly experienced state CDBG managers. Boot Camp will be a prerequisite for the CDBG Advanced Training offered through the COSCDA Academy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- State Community Development Agency Staff with Less than 3 Years’ Experience
- Staff of State Agencies responsible for coordinating with the state CDBG program.
Space is Limited – Register Early!
Registration for CDBG Boot Camp is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited, so register early.
Click here to register. Registration must be received by May 8, 2020.
NOTE: All cancellation notices must be received in writing by May 8, 2020. A $75.00 fee will be assessed for all cancellations. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after May 8, 2020. “No Shows” will be billed the full amount. Substitutions are allowed at any time and must be requested in writing.
- Agenda subject to change.
- Please plan to arrive by 8:30 am on Tuesday, June 23rd. The program will continue until noon on Friday, June 26, 2020.
- Please note that all meals are on your own each day. Breaks will be provided throughout the day.
- Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Downtown/260 Third Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70801/(225) 831-4646
- Hotel Cut-off date: June 2, 2020
- Room Rate: $100/night
- Reservation Code: COSCDA