***COSCDA Academy Trainings are open to COSCDA members only***
March 18-19, 2020
Montana Department of Commerce
301 S. Park Avenue
Rooms 226 and 228
Helena, Montana 59620
Advanced CDBG is two-day educational experience designed for the community development professional who desires a deeper understanding of the requirements and flexibilities of the CDBG program. The class will give the participant increased confidence and the ability to identify alternative approaches to create effective solutions in their CDBG programs. Participants will also sharpen their CDBG project management skills.
The COSCDA Advanced CDBG training will cover the following topics:
- Policy Planning and Program Development
- Pro-active approaches to achieving effective CDBG program implementation while avoiding common road blocks
- CDBG program management and sub-grantee management
- Grantee CDBG Program Monitoring
- HUD oversight of State CDBG Programs
- CDBG Accountability and Performance Measures
Cost: $499.00 per person.
Click here to register.
Questions: Contact Dianne Taylor, COSCDA Executive Director at DTaylor@coscda.org or 202-293-5820.
Room Reservations: A block of rooms is available until Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at the Double Tree by Hilton Downtown Helena, 22 N. Last Chance Gulch, Helena, Montana 59601 under the name “COSCDA” The reservation phone number is 406-443-2200 or 1800-445-8667. The rate is $103/night.