February 24 – 25
Dupont Circle Hotel
COSCDA will jointly host our Community Development, Housing, and Homelessness Program Mangers Training Conference.
ALSO – Two Post Conference Trainings Added
Note: COSCDA members. There will not be an additional fee for the post conference training if you are registered to attend the program managers training.
NOTE: Non-members must register for the full conference in order to attend either post-conference training. Members may register for post- conference training only.”
February 26-27 “CDBG Disaster Recovery Training”
Introductory and overview session on CDBG-DR for states that have or anticipate receiving funding for recent disasters. This session will also assist new staff. With the many changes to CDBG-Disaster Recovery, even experienced administrators need to learn about the updated requirements for the CDBG-DR program.
February 26 “Homelessness Primer Training (8:30-noon)”
The Homelessness Primer Training will provide basic instruction on the HUD Homelessness Programs, including Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG), Continuum of Care (CoC) programs, and Homelessness Management Information Systems (HMIS). The training will be led by former state agency staff using the HUD Homelessness Programs Toolkit. This session will be an expanded discussion of how to implement these programs, with real life examples of the options to administer these programs.
Click here to register!
- Welcome and Washington Update
- Legislative Update
- Public Opinion on Housing Needs
- NSP Closeout
- ER: HEROS Status / Coordinating Reviews
- Grant Management Systems for States
- Comply with Uniform Administrative Regulation (2 CFR 200)
- Housing Counseling – Effective Implementation beyond New Rule
- HOME Monitoring Guide
- Green and Sustainable Building
- Addressing Youth Homelessness
- Unsheltered Homelessness and Difficult to Serve Subpopulations
- Coordinated Entry: Best Practice and Reassessing What Works
- Outlook on our Federal Programs
- Update from HUD CDBG Officials
- And more!!