3rd Congressional District
The Chelmsford Woods Residences is a two-phase affordable housing development totaling 116 units (58 for each phase). The first phase was completed in March 2016 with the second phase completed in August 2018. All units are reserved for households earning 60% of Annual Median Income (AMI) or less with 21 units open to extremely low-income households experiencing 30% AMI or below, serving populations either homeless or at-risk of homelessness. Chelmsford Woods partners with twelve community organizations to offer a host of supportive services dedicated to healthcare, counseling, wellness, and public benefits. All types of households are accommodated with a portion of the units handicapped accessible and all units can be adapted to the physical needs of the resident.
Your Content Goes Here
- MA Department of Housing and Community Development
- Choice Housing Opportunities for Intergenerational and Community Endeavors, Inc.
- SCG Development Partners, LLC
- Stratford Capital Group, LLC
- Chelmsford Housing Authority
Activity: Which area(s) best identify type of project?
- __ Homeownership
- __ Tenant-based rental assistance
- __ Homeowner rehabilitation
- __ Rental rehabilitation
- _X_ Rental new construction
- __ Other
- HOME ___$1,430,000______
- HTF ________
- Private funds _$33,371,158________
- Local/state HOME funds ________
- Other public funds (please list source) – Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) __$1,935,220/annually_ / Section 8 Project-Based Vouchers: 16 / 811 Project Based Vouchers: 2
- Total _$____________
The development has been completed.